Mr. Mike Apalucci, Gary Baumwoll, Esquire & Mr. Dominick Ricciardi
Tuesday, March 31st – 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm – 3 CE CREDIT HOURS
FEE: ALL ATTENDEES – FREE
“The Yin and Yang of Practice Transitions 2020”
A Guide for Doctors Ready for Transition and Doctors Ready to Purchase a Practice or Associate Buy-In
- 2020 current Transition Trends
- What doctors on both sides (yin and the yang) worry about!
- Certified Practice Valuations / what should be included to be accurate
- Why buyers still want to be Sole Practitioners
- Statistics for younger doctors looking for positions
- What doctors in transition should do before selling their practices
- The current DSO market (Mr. Baumwoll will present based on current DSO opportunities good and bad, and how the legalities kick in)
- Associates current status… what they are looking for / putting younger doctors in the shoes of a practice owner and potential practice seller (based on the latest information info from Henry Schein nationwide dental opportunities).
- More on associates and specialist
- Dental lending today for Practice Purchase and Start-up opportunities
- Banking requirements and process for 100% financing
The Speakers will be available after the presentation to answer Doctor questions individually: Mr. Mike Apalucci-Henry Schein Professional Practice Transitions Gary Baumwoll, Esquire Dominick Ricciardi-Bank of America Practice Solutions along with Dr. Scott Firestone and Linda Zalkin-Henry Schein Professional Practice Transitions.
This presentation is graciously co-sponsored by
Henry Schein Dental / Henry Schein Practice Transitions
Bank of America Practice Solutions