Harvey Shiffman, DDS
Wednesday, April 1st – 8:30 am to 11:30 am – 3 CREDIT HOURS
FEE: ADA/LIFE MEMBER: $125 NEW DENTIST: $100
RDH/STAFF: $95 NON-ADA MEMBER: $165 RESIDENT/STUDENT: FREE
ATTEND TWO HALF-DAY LECTURES AND SELECT AN EVENING LECTURE FOR FREE!
(EXCLUDES CPR & OPIOID MANDATE) SEE REGISTRATION FOR DETAILS.
“Introduction to Hard and Soft Tissue Lasers”
This course will introduce dental practitioners and the entire dental team to the world of laser dentistry. Wavelengths, machines, applications, benefits and the return on investment will be discussed in detail with numerous clinical cases and photos and video content.
Indications of Laser Surgery:
- Hemorrhage control
- Injection free restorative
- Laser activated endodontics
- Reduction of bacteria
- Reduced chair time
- Periodontic applications
- Applications in implants, grafting and peri-implantitis
- Photobiomodulation and wound healing
- Collagen stimulation and modification