Lori Bernardo, RDH
Wednesday, April 1st – 6 pm to 9:00 pm – 3 CREDIT HOURS
FEE: ADA/LIFE MEMBER: $125
NEW DENTIST: $100
NON-ADA MEMBER: $165
ATTEND ONE FULL DAY OR TWO HALF-DAY COURSES AND THIS LECTURE IS FREE!
SEE REGISTRATION FOR DETAILS
“The Bottom Line, Social Media & Online Marketing Workshop”
Lori Bernardo, RDH, Senior Marketing Consultant This course will explain the critical components required for creating a comprehensive dental marketing program that will deliver results and add to your bottom line. Growing your practice with either new patients and/or growth in fee for service offerings will often require a new and fresh marketing approach. You will learn how to assess your current marketing efforts, where to make improvements ,and how to implement a plan. We will also explore how to measure your results to evaluate ROI. Topics normally include website optimization, search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per- click marketing (PPC), social media, video marketing, online reputation management, and developing an overall marketing strategy.
- Define components of comprehensive dental marketing program
- Understand how to determine if your website is really working and producing results
- Review best practices for website design and layout
- Learn implementation tips for maximizing lead conversion
- Learn how to track and measure ROI (return on investment) for incoming leads
- Review Dental marketing case studies
- How to improve your online reputation (reviews)
- Utilizing social media to build your brand Identify the right time to implement traditional marketing tools (print, radio, mailers, newsletters)
- Identify the right time to implement traditional marketing tools (print, radio, mailers,
This presentation is graciously co-sponsored by Nobel Biocare
Lori Bernardo, RDH
Lori (Senior Marketing Consultant at WEO Media) has over 30 years in the dental profession as a dental hygienist, practice consultant, corporate trainer, and sales and marketing executive. She has developed a deep understanding of the unique challenges of building and marketing a dental practice by working with hundreds of dental practices across the US. Lori’s diverse background gives her the ability to explain these topics in an easy to understand manner that the audience can grasp. She delivers the information along with real strategies that the audience can use to easily make impactful changes to their practices.