15th Annual Photography Contest
Deadline: March 10, 2020 Entry Fee: $10
- People (portrait or person as dominant feature)
- Animal (portrait or action)
- Still Life
- Landscape/Cityscape (urban or rural scenes)
- Special Effects/Abstract (patterns, blurs, light painting/altered or enhanced photos including infrared, hand painting, sandwiches, computer enhancements, etc.)
First Place – $250. Winning photograph to be placed in Society bulletins and/or State Journal. Second and Third place winners will receive ribbons.
1. Mail entry form, photography to the address on the Photography Contest Entry Form.
2. This contest is open only to amateur photographers who are members of the dental profession (dentist, hygienists, assistants, lab personnel, front office/administrative, dental students, etc. All entries must be the work of the contestant.
3. Entries may be either color or black and white and they will be judged together. Each contestant will be allowed a maximum of five (5) entries.
4. All photos must be 8 x 10 prints. No other sizes will be accepted. Each photo must be mounted on 11 x 14 mat board. No frames or glass accepted.
5. The information labels provided must be adhered to the back of each photo. Incomplete entry forms or labels may disqualify the entry. Photocopies of the forms are acceptable.
If you have any questions, email our office at email@example.com or call the GLIDM office at 631-244-0722.
All entries must be received no later than Feb 10, 2020.
The entry fee per photographer is $10 for one to up to five (maximum) photos entered.
LIABILITY & RELEASE
It is up to the discretion of the Planning Board for the display of the photographs. All entries will be displayed during the Meeting. The Greater Long Island Dental Meeting is not responsible for photographs lost or damaged in the mail or onsite. Entries must be picked up at the meeting by 4:00 pm on Wednesday, April 1st. Photos that have not been picked up will become the property of the Greater Long Island Dental Meeting. All contestants hereby permit the Greater Long Island Dental Meeting to use photos submitted in reproductions or publications as they deem appropriated.